“I recently curated a summit on the future of secondary education. It was convened as a partnership between the Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics and the University of Waterloo, both in Ontario, Canada. What was most striking was that the heads of these two institutions explicitly told me they didn’t want any focus on STEM education.
Recent blog posts
- €423,000 Awarded to Program Inspired by Learning 2030
- ‘Breakthrough tech and creative alliances will lead energy access revolution’
- ‘The post-Paris roadmap must include the world’s most energy isolated’ – Announcing WGSI's OpenAccess Energy Summit
- Take the Energy Literacy Challenge!
- Using Waterloo’s Innovation Power to Make a Difference - #PowerShiftWR
Read the OpenAccess Energy Communiqué
Developed by a group of researchers, practitioners, representatives of Canada’s First Nations and energy-isolated communities, lawyers, government advisors and financiers assembled at the OpenAccess Energy Summit in Waterloo, Ontario, the OpenAccess Energy Communiqué outlines strategies to bring integrated, implementable and impactful solutions to the global energy landscape.
Read the OpenAccess Energy Communiqué in Vietnamese (tiếng Việt) – Translated by Summit contributor Hang Dao
OPENACCESS ENERGY BRIEF V2
Co-authored by a science journalist and an energy researcher, WGSI's OpenAccess Energy Brief is an engaging overview of energy access issues that identifies challenges, knowledge gaps and opportunities. The Brief also serves as a framing document for the upcoming OpenAccess Energy Summit (April 24-27, 2016).